Pizza papad – The Delectable Combo
Papad is a very popular and tasty food item in India. It is a crispy, thin wafer like product usually round in shape and is made from the dough powdered pulses and salt. Sometimes chilli and other spices are combined with the dough to enhance the taste. Flours made from chickpeas, lentils, tapioca, rice or potatoes are also used to make papad.
Papad is considered as tasty snack item and are served with unique toppings and other condiments or dips. But it also enhances the taste of meal when eaten with the main course. The papad is nutritious and easily digestible. The dried papad are often used in vegetable dishes or curries. With the rise of popularity, people are also preparing unique and exquisite dishes with it. Papad pizza is an innovative and fantastic dish, which is extremely tasty and delicious.
Recipe of Papad Pizza
- 6 pieces of small papad
- Sliced onions, capsicum, and tomatoes
- 50 grams of paneer sliced into small pieces
- 50 grams of grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes and oregano
- Salt as per taste
- First roast each papad and place them on a plate.
- Apply small amount of butter on each papad.
- Pour tomato ketchup and spread it evenly.
- Add the sliced vegetables on top of the papad. Do not overload it.
- Add paneer.
- Sprinkle salt and whole spices based upon your preference.
- Cover the papad with grated cheese and grill it until the cheese melts properly.
- Once it is done serve it at once.
Qoot sells a number of quality food items and papads are one of them that can be easily used for this recipe. Buy from QOOT and enjoy this recipe today!